Apple Watch SE
Heavy on features.
Light on price.
An expansive Retina display so you can see more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all the ways you move. Powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
- Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/ca/watch for compatibility details.
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/ca/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
More Info: Manufacturer Link
Check More Products